Drone is an hour long show with poetry, video and music. It can be enjoyed as both a rich audio experience and a rich visual experience.
Drone includes sexual and violent themes, but no explicit material.
At the Edinburgh Fringe, Drone will have full British Sign Language interpretation on August 8th and August 14th. The full printed text is also available on request.
The performance on August 14th will also be a relaxed performance. This will include:
- An introduction to the cast before the show
- A script outline
- An open door policy so you can come and go
- Interaction with the lead performer
- Low-level house lighting
- Lower overall volume, no sudden noises, and no strobing visuals
The relaxed performance will still include low-level repetitive drones. Outside of the relaxed performance, the show will include some loud noises, some sudden noises, and strobing images.
Our venue is the Red Lecture Theatre in Summerhall. This is ordinarily stepped access, but can be accessed via a lift, which will require assistance from Summerhall’s Box Office. The full accessibility information is available from Summerhall at https://www.summerhall.co.uk/about/accessibility/, by calling 0131 560 1580, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The ,key points are:
- Free personal assistant tickets are available
- There is a step-free entrance to the venue from Summerhall Square
- There are multiple accessible and gender-neutral toilets in the building